Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Books

Over Rhett's first year, we took SO many pictures!  We (like probably most people these days) don't really print many pictures unless we are hanging them up.  I remember the days where I had photo albums everywhere full of photos.  Now, I have some pictures on my phone, and the ones on the computer, but it just isn't the same.  Jordan and I decided that we would create books to document Rhett's first year.  We made a book every 4 months including many milestones and big events in his life.  Here is a short preview of the books that we made.  We used www.snapfish.com and it was VERY easy to make them.  They also have specials frequently where books are 40% off or buy 1 get 2 free (we got a couple extras for grandparents for Christmas with that).

These are the 3 books we made for year one.

First 4 months

Next 4 months





Last 4 month






The last page in the last book.

I am so glad we made these books.  They were a bit expensive, but not really in the long run.  We went over the 20 pages in all 3 books, but the extra couple of dollars was worth it to add a few more pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment