Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finger painting fun

I recently bought some finger paint for Rhett.  I figured, he's getting into more of the art stuff, we have a patio, why not?  I have seen all the ideas on Pinterest about using tape to make the kid's name or pictures, so I figured I would try one with Rhett.

I used painters tape on watercolor paper to spell out Rhett's name- some of these letters were not easy!

Rhett was ready to go before I was!

I made sure to strip him down before beginning- then gave him paint and a brush and let him go for it!  The paint did get tasted and all over his belly.

Here he's using his hands.

After removing the tape, we were left with his name.  He is really young- almost 15 months here, so I think he would be even more into it once he gets a bit older and paint a little more.  Also, the paint wasn't very bright.

Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment