Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's been so hot outside that it is hard to get out to play and burn off some energy.  We don't have a yard, but we do have a small balcony. I decided that Rhett might enjoy playing with some water.  I filled up a shoebox sided tupperware container with water and gave him some things to play with.  He had a few bath toys, some foam blocks, some poof balls, and some colored ice cubes.  He had a great time playing!

Hmmm...a paintbrush!?

I wonder what it tastes like?

Putting toys in the water.

BRRRRR!  A cold purple ice cube!

Trying to grab the ice cube.
Playing.   

Then the camera died... I have more on my phone that I may add later.  He played for probably close to an hour.  He ended by dumping the tub and dancing around splashing in the water.  

SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment