Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rhett is 9 months old!


I can't believe our little boy is now 9 months old!  How time has flown!  He was 22 lbs. 10 oz and 29 inches at his 9 month check up.  He is doing so much!  He has been pulling to stand for a few months now.  He crawls at the speed of lightening and is quick to reach and grab (I really realized this when putting something in the oven the other day!).  He loves to eat and his favorite foods are oatmeal, mango, and squash (and really anything else he can put in his mouth, including books).  He is talking more every day.  He now says mama, dada, and baba and has started saying (what we think) is baa (bath), boo (book), and bah (ball) and hi and buh bye.  He waves and claps.  He has started to act shy around strangers and smiles and buries his face into our shoulder when they talk to him.  He is the sweetest, most loving little boy that I've ever known.  As much as I love to see him explore and learn, it makes me a bit sad to think that he isn't the little baby that I brought home from the hospital 9 months ago.  I am still so  proud to be his "mama."




No comments:

Post a Comment